VAHLSING INC. IS SEEKING VENTURE CAPITAL.
Vahlsing Inc. is seeking capital from accredited investors for our various real estate ventures and other projects such as major motion picture production, etc. Vahlsing is seeking to raise private venture capital up to $13,000,000 U.S. dollars before its new IPO. Vahlsing is seeking a minimum of $1,000,000 U.S. dollars from each high risk experienced accredited investor via our private placement subscription agreement contract. No lenders. Accredited investors only. If you are accredited investor and would like to help Vahlsing with serious venture capital; please send for the lengthy Vahlsing Inc. business plan (full details about equity participation) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
HISTORY OF VAHLSING INC. (OUR PLANS INCLUDE A NEW IPO):
Vahlsing Inc. is a USA corporation (rebirth / born again) new company now; and when it files it’s new Initial Public Offering (IPO) with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) must be treated as a brand new corporation. Even though it was my family’s old public company; and our name “VAHLSING” has a history producing French fries, tater tots and hash browns back in the years 1950’s, 1960’s, 1970’s at our Easton Maine plant here in the USA. Review an old 1971 news article about our companies:
VAHLSING INC. IS A DIVERSIFIED CONGLOMERATE; OUR BUSINESS IS THE PRODUCTION OF MAJOR MOTION PICTURES FOR DISTRIBUTION AND OTHER ENTERTAINMENT OFFERINGS; OTHER INVESTMENTS INCLUDING AND NOT LIMITED TO CASINOS, AMUSEMENT PARKS, SPORTS COMPLEXES, AVIATION, REAL ESTATE MULTI-USE COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENTS, ENERGY TECHNOLOGY, ETC.
Vahlsing Inc. is an intellectual property owner and has several original screenplays on hand ready for major motion picture production. The five titled screenplays listed below are for the future production into full length feature films for distribution. Some of the original screenplays listed below are a series of stories (meaning many motion pictures from a certain character, theme, etc.). It is estimated that the cost to produce a quality major motion picture today is $45,000,000.
(This story's subject matter is love, tragedy, psychic weird karma, spirit prediction; and socially unacceptable romantic relationship of which is viewed by some. Music score, dark / death heavy metal throughout this film with the exception of the scenes in the ASTROLOGY BAR & GRILL dance club.)
“Product Placement Advertising Spots” is being offered throughout “THREE PERSONALITIES” scenes. Visit the site for more information:
“I DON'T LIKE YOUR SHOES”
(Love story / adoption issue. Assortment music score.)
“RED CODE COMMUNITY”
(Powerful woman, of which is also a clairvoyant stops pervasive terrorist. Classical movie music score.)
“ROBERT SMORGASBORDBERGURHEMPTUR VTH”
(A series of feature film stories that consists of falling in love, big business owners, paparazzi, stock manipulation take-over, retired government employees, etc. Assortment music score.)
(A series of feature film stories of his file cases. Superhero Mr. Zeal's business is to defend and to protect freedom at all costs; and his services are reconnaissance, offensive aggressive protection, security, defensive high risk guarding, radical investigations, apprehending villains, removing a disturbance, espionage, provoking chaos, liberate a country, assassination, invasion and war --he takes no prisoners. Assortment music score.)
- It is the idea to raise capital through a new Initial Public Offering (IPO) to produce major motion pictures and other entertainment;
- IN ADDITION to include in our IPO prospectus the raising of capital for the purchase of raw land (preferably in northeast New Mexico / southeast Colorado USA) to build a sizeable private commercial airport with huge hangars and other multi-commercial structures and infrastructures -- (this multi-commercial real estate development with private commercial airport would be a multi-use business development. For use as a major motion picture studio; for use as a private commercial airport; for use as the research, development and manufacturing of Energy Device products and any other inventive technology. This multi-commercial real estate development with private commercial airport will also be the headquarters of Vahlsing. This private commercial airport / business park multi-commercial development will include and not be limited to commercial office & manufacturing buildings, hospitals, malls, apartments, schools, hotels (to include casinos), amusement park & wild animal habitat, sports complexes, etc., etc, in the future when and if we get the sanction to do so. I would like to also include an observatory on this site; as that, the future of our earth’s continued existence is hidden out in the universe. This private commercial airport / business multi-commercial development site will be unlimited to whatever uses that Vahlsing feels it wants to accomplish. The only limitations for this property are limitations by the USA Federal, State and Local governments when Vahlsing seeks building permits to build certain structures and infrastructures. Real estate ventures are very risky undertakings considering all the bureaucratic rules and regulations you have to stomp through; and let’s not forget about bad weather delays.
VAHLSING INC.’S SECONDARY INTERESTS IN INDUSTRIES.
- Other investments in real-estate -- including and not limited to Industrial, Commercial, Residential (land purchases, new developments and existing properties);
- Investments R&D and manufacturing of other new inventions and technology that will improve the well being and comfort of the worlds people;
- Investments in the food industry;
- Including and not limited to investments in other industries when those opportunities come our way. Vahlsing is structured as a diversified conglomerate.
The major motion picture business is very risky and volatile besides real estate ventures (and other industries). This proposal is a high risk / high return / unsecured / non-recourse opportunity. The IPO capital raising is more constructive; and involves long term Multi-Commercial Real Estate Break Ground Developing and inventive Green Technology endeavors than merely providing backing for a particular film or many motion pictures. Vahlsing's future plans are the creation of a new stock issue of outstanding 400,000,000 shares (or more); of which a part (percentage) of this outstanding stock will be put into a new Initial Public Offering (IPO); with a Stock offering price under $5.00 each share ($4.99); putting the stock in the penny stock class. Venture unrestricted financing (unsecured / non-recourse) in the amount of $1,000,000 U.S dollars is what Vahlsing is seeking from each sophisticated accredited investor for this Pre-IPO opportunity.
The Vahlsing Inc. business plan is to be treated as the "Investor Memorandum".
DUE DILIGENCE NOTE.
Vahlsing is an unsecured high risk investment opportunity; but high roller gamblers love these sorts of exciting investments; as these high risk opportunities could bring high returns. Vahlsing is seeking financiers willing to provide Pre-IPO unsecured / non-recourse high risk seed monies (minimum $1,000,000 U.S. dollars per each investor) based on its business plan. It is very difficult finding “serious” high risk investors; as they are looking for guarantees. Vahlsing does not guarantee any investment. High risk / high return accredited investors are familiar with this variety of investments and are in a financial position to sacrifice a loss.
In Addition, under no circumstances do any statements here or in Vahlsing’s business plan represent a recommendation to buy or sell Vahlsing securities or to make any kind of an investment. You are responsible for your own due diligence. To summarize, Vahlsing nor does Christina M. Vahlsing provide investment advice, nor do we make any claims or promises that any information herein or in its business plan will lead to a profit, loss, or any other result. Vahlsing is not a financial institution or a bank; nor are we a brokerage firm, nor are we financial advisers.
NOTE TO DEALMAKERS.
Vahlsing is seeking private placement brokers / dealmaker agents and/or securities broker consultants that are experienced with promoting to Pre-IPO accredited investors via a private placement subscription agreement investment position (and/or private equity strategy). Vahlsing will cooperate on a "dealmaker's fee" (at 5%) upon the success of the deal. We do not accept outside contracts (this is a strict capital raise); and Vahlsing will not pay out any advance fees of any kind.
Also note that there must be a paper trail. Investors must be serious and supportive when approaching Vahlsing to make an investment with us. We will not tolerate greed or migmaroll. Vahlsing wants all of its projects to run smoothly and joyous (creating a happy positive workforce).
The best way to approach us is by email: email@example.com
(…to satisfy a paper trail -- to prevent identity theft, financial fraud, money laundering, terrorist financing and fraudulent “money mules”.)
We get a lot of ghost inquiries that are not serious accredited investors; so we would need investor’s full information (name, address and phone) to be able to send them the lengthy Vahlsing Inc. business plan with its attachments -- (the private placement subscription agreement contract and other information).
Vahlsing hopes everyone supporting all of its various projects are excited that they participated in some way.
Look Beyond the Stars for Spiritual Guidance,
Christina M. Vahlsing, Vahlsing Inc.
Skype phone: vahlsinginc
NOTE: Vahlsing sounds like waltzing, only with a V.
Siberian Tigers are our logo.
I speak one language and that is English.
If you would like to support Vahlsing with a business grant instead of equity investing; we would be overjoyed for the support.
Snail mail address:
Attn: Christina M. Vahlsing,
13170 Central Ave. SE, Suite B159,
Albuquerque, New Mexico 87123 USA